Senior HR Manager at Mama Earth
Views:1957 Applications:552 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Mamaearth - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (4-8 yrs)
- Responsible for setting the overall organization wide Performance Marketing and Acquisition Strategy, including planning, budgeting, reporting and execution across google, affiliates, partnerships and other channels.
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy to drive awareness, traffic, conversions and revenue
- Own & deliver on user growth target. Scale acquisition of high LTV users across app & web while maintaining efficiency on CACs and CPTs.
- Apply customer and channel insights to evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omni-channel growth.
- Set up attribution models, multi-channel tracking and quality. Develop robust performance reporting framework, analytics, and ROI tracking for our mobile app and digital channels to continually optimize and improve our marketing investments.
- Drive marketing effectiveness through continuous communication testing (A/B), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google or data tools as partners
- Educational Qualification: MBA/Engineer from a tier 1/2 institute
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Managed affiliate networks and partnership
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Must have a strong grasp of numbers and be comfortable with quantitative analyses and simple statistics.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Excellent team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.