Senior HR Manager at Mama Earth
Views:3712 Applications:864 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Mamaearth - Lead - Strategic Projects - Supply Chain & Operations (4-7 yrs)
Honasa Consumer Private Limited, one of the fastest growing Consumer Products stories in India, and with a significant focus on technology and capability-build, has embarked on a continuing journey to develop excellence in various business processes, which would drive growth and cost improvements. Some of these processes would formulate the back-bone of day-to-day working methodology for different functions. A key function is Operations and Supply Chain, enabling the growth of the organization.
The candidate would lead all such initiatives: owning the program, outlining the methodology, coordinating with internal stake-holders and external service providers, program planning, program execution considering timelines. Cross functional coordination and building an understanding of functional requirements would be needed - This is a role with high visibility and interaction with top leadership.
The candidate would own all the aspects of the project (cost, quality, timeline) and drive them independently
- 4-6 years of experience focused on supply chain and operations - exposure to S&OP / Planning / Inventory, Distribution and Operations Management / Warehouse
Management techniques :
1. Either Supply Chain and Operations Consulting; or Supply Chain and Operations function of a corporate; or Business consulting with exposure to supply chain projects.
2. Demonstrated steep learning curve - research and learn about subjects / solutions even without resident knowledge existing in the organization
3. Comfortable with data-analysis and generating insights.
4. Implementation experience around high-importance projects
5. Mindset of an individual contributor
6. Front-end experience with ERP in Supply Chain is an added advantage.