Head Talent Acquisition at Honasa Consumer ltd.
Views:1077 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Mamaearth - Head - Projects & NSO (13-20 yrs)
Head - Projects & NSO
Job Purpose :
This individual will be responsible for managing fit-outs works for new store development, remoulds, minor capex projects with Risk Management. Resource should have knowledge and ability to manage multiple teams at site including site managers, vendors, and developers.
1. A qualified B. Tech or B. Arch with Excellent interpersonal skills and a minimum of 12+ years of experience in project fit outs & execution. Track progress of all projects in all stages i.e., Design, Procurement, Construction and close out to ensure completion within scheduled timeframe. Identify risks and raise necessary alerts to mitigate identified risks.
2. Ensure site manager maintains close communication with internal and external stakeholders including design team, architects, MEP consultants, project vendors and site managers to coordinate for design and site related activities.
3. Ensure site manager follows SOPs defined for projects delivery . Ensure Project Management standards on every project through site manager to create and implement site specific FHS Plan, Quality plan, Master Project Schedule, Project Execution Plan, Safe work Method statements for key activities in agreement with vendors and consultants. Tracking of these plans to be done throughout the duration of projects.
4. Ensure site manager follows agreed Quality management system for projects via checklists, sampling, audits & inspections. Conduct Various regular inspections, audits, spot checks to manage quality of all works at site as well as vendor factories, as applicable. Actions to be identified, agreed and implemented for non-conforming items through concerned vendors and consultants.
5. Ensure implementation of FHS plan throughout every project including but not limited to setting up induction meetings, Tool box talks for workers, safety signages, ensuring safe method statements are signed off and implemented, safety audits, trainings, use of safe tools, safety rewards system for compliant workers and feedback on vendor performance especially FHS for every project.
6. Ensure timely preparation of BOQs via AM projects for preparation of cost plan (project budget). Review prepared BOQs. Prepare project cost plan and share with chief manager projects for approval to onboard project vendors.
7. Responsible for Cost Management and Tracking of all projects regularly to ensure completion within allocated budgets. Advise relevant stakeholders about variation in cost, if any and take prior approval in case the amount exceeds approved budget.
8. Ensure timely processing of vendor bills via site managers as per Contracts / POs including advances payments, running account bills and final bills. Do necessary checks of measurements and relevant supporting documents wherever applicable to ensure proper certification by site managers
9. Ensure and support site manager to conduct proper project testing and commissioning before planned project handover. Also prepare initial snag list and ensure rectification before project handover to NSO team.
10. Ensure timely completion of technical and financial close out of all projects within allocated timeline including submission of Handing over documents to NSO, Store and FM teams.
11. Ensure site manager closes all open NSO snags, pending items and DLP issues within agreed time.
12. Share inputs and participate in PIR (Post Implementation Review) for every completed project to clearly identify lessons learnt for new projects.
13. Ensure regular reporting of all projects by site managers every week covering FHS, Risk & Mitigation, Progress, Manpower, Design, Cost tracker, Quality, Site pics, Developer issues