Assistant Manager at Sigma Consultant
Views:479 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Mall Operations Role (9-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales and events plans with the help of event manager with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
- Negotiation of leases both new and renewals across all categories including: Anchors, line units, F&B; and leisure.
- To prepare, review and adjust financial budgets, systems and processes and monitor performance against budget.
- Prepare plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance in conjunction with relevant department heads and follow up on quality and execution.
- Follow up on the collection of money from accounts team which are owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms.
- Resolves complaints and demands of tenants and work to remove the causes of the complaint and respond to their requests within the legal and contractual obligations.
- Develop and upkeep the corporate mall identity - ensure adherence to corporate brand guidelines
- Take steps to improve customer services inside the mall.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.