Talent Scout - Senior & Leadership Hiring at Make My Trip
Views:2585 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:388
MakeMyTrip.com - Senior Manager - Brand Management & Product Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
Position : Senior Brand Manager Goibibo & Product Marketing Manager For Gift Cards
Level : Senior Manager
MakeMyTrip is looking to hire a Senior Brand Manager for its two brands - MakeMyTrip & GoIbibo. This person will also be additionally responsible for driving the B2C Gift cards business of the company. This position directly reports into Director - Offline Marketing and will be assisted by a Deputy Manager - Brand marketing.
As the Senior Brand Manager, you will lead a portfolio of 2 strong brands and create strong brand identities against distinct consumer needs. You will be responsible for shaping the strategy on brand and develop compelling communication. You will partner closely with members from Technology, Product, Revenue, Category teams as well as Performance Marketing teams to translate the voice of the customer to actionable insights to sharper our consumer value proposition.
Additionally, you will be responsible for driving the exciting business of B2C Gift cards with complete business and product ownership. You will be responsible for driving and owning the marketing activation calendar, driving partnerships and develop innovations in the category.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Demand generation - Develop the strategic brand agenda and lead marketing programs that drive shopper growth
- Own the communication roadmap, development and execution of compelling value propositions for consumers for both brands - MakeMyTrip & GoIbibo
- Lead the charter on creating a distinct brand identity on social media to appeal to the target audience
- B2C Gift cards : lead the business ownership of B2C Gift cards category in the online travel space as well as responsibility of P&L
- Product launch : Plan the launch of new products features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
Competencies and Skills required :
- MBA from Tier-1 Institutes
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- Brand Management Experience in E-commerce/ FMCG
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with multiple agencies - creative agencies, media agencies, digital agencies.
- Ability to handle multiple celebrities
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, marketing, development (web/mobile), UI, sales and finance.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Ability to imagine what's not out there and how it will impact customer journey and experience.