Talent Acquisition Manager at Make My Trip
Views:854 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
MakeMyTrip.com - HR Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
About Make My Trip :
MakeMyTrip (MMT) is India's number one online travel company. Since the year of its inception in 2000, MMT has been scaling new heights every day. The ride so far has been like Indian roads - smooth in patches and bumpy in some! Through it all, we have continued moving forward with an eye on the future. Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers- . It's this belief that makes us continually improve on our - people practices- . Employee feedback sessions are a key feature at MMT. The candid feedback of our employees is instrumental in sharpening our policies and practices and making them even better.
About Goibibo :
Goibibo is India's leading online travel booking brand providing range of choice for hotels, flights, trains, bus and cars for travelers. Our core value differentiator is the most trusted user experience, be it in terms of quickest search and booking, fastest payments, settlement or refund processes. Through GoStays, our customers enjoy standardized stay experience at certified hotel properties. With industry first virtual travel booking currency GoCash and travel social network, GoCash+ Rewards - Goibibo is the number one choice for new India on the move.
- Work with Supply functions and senior management teams to understand business, strategies and diagnose current organization performance.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, talent assessment, change management, team building and leadership coaching.
- Interface with members of the team to constantly measure and build team happiness.
- Support organizational change projects and their associated people implications.
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, People Development, Operations, and Legal teams to implement solutions and help scale the business.
Desired Qualifications :
- 4-8 years of experience in HRBP.
- Strong ability to form relationships across the organization, navigate through it and influence leadership to drive agendas.
- Hands-on approach to work, someone who can not only strategize but also get agility in the way of working.
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills.
- Strong business insight with a keen aptitude to quickly assimilate new information.
- Demonstrate ability to establish trust, fairness and credibility with employees, managers and other partners.
- Solid team player and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.