Talent Acquisition Manager at Make My Trip
Views:1048 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
MakeMyTrip.com - Director - Performance Marketing (10-15 yrs)
MakeMyTrip (MMT) is India's number one online travel company. Since the year of its inception in 2000, MMT has been scaling new heights every day. We build compelling online travel experiences and we're poised and well positioned to join the world's best known and most respected internet companies. Make My Trip invests heavily in the personal wellbeing plans of all its employees and provides a work atmosphere charged with young, vibrant and positive energy, where one can create a powerful impact with their talent, hard work, zeal and teamwork.
Goibibo (GI) is India's leading online travel booking brand providing range of choice for hotels, flights, trains, bus and cars for travellers. Our core value differentiator is the most trusted user experience, be it in terms of quickest search and booking, fastest payments, settlement or refund processes. Through GoStays, our customers enjoy standardized stay experience at certified hotel properties. With industry first virtual travel booking currency GoCash and travel social network, GoCash+ Rewards - Goibibo is the number one choice for new India on the move.
- Responsible for leading performance marketing for flights on ROI with channels like SEM, SEO, Meta and Display for both brands (MMT and GI) with a completely inhouse team and huge scale of marketing budgets. Develop business plans, revenue projections and deliver against it in close collaboration with business and product teams. Collaborative working with multifunctional teams to deliver business results. This is a people management role leading a team of high-performance marketers.
- ROI based execution - Leading all channels strict ROI targets at an individual channel level and overall marketing level. Hedging marketing funds across various channels with the overall growth in ROI and scale. Deep understanding of PPC channels like google, facebook, tripadvisor etc. needed. Prior experience on catalogue-based bidding in an ecommerce company will be a plus. Consistently strive for cost efficiencies while driving scale.
- Business Planning and Forecasting - Strategizing annual and quarter plans with a data backed approach playing to the strengths of various marketing channels at one's disposal keeping the target ROI in mind. Building long term scalable strategies for effective customer acquisition.
- Marketing Automation & Reporting - Driving cross functional automation projects with inhouse resources. Ensuring proper reportage and analytical reports to help in decision making. Driving processes for reporting and automation frameworks.
- Cross Functional Collaboration
- Collaborating with multifunctional teams such as product, revenue, supply and category to deliver business results. Identifying areas of opportunities and then working as a marketing leader for the business to tap into new opportunity areas and maximize the value in the current areas.
- Working closely with marketing analytics and engineering teams to convert data into actionable insights for performance marketing execution. Close collaboration with other CLM teams to create long term value and acquire user's basis life time value.
- MBA from a reputed Tier 1/Tier 2 B-School, consistent performance across academic and professional career. Pre MBA-Engineering background preferred.
- 10 - 15 years of relevant experience (consumer internet industry experience will be preferred).
- Should have worked on large scale marketing budgets.
- Deep experience in digital marketing and user acquisition strategies.
- Strong leadership skills having managed inhouse teams and proven track record of leading cross functional teams.
- Ability to deal with large data and take data driven insights into creating performance marketing execution strategies.
- Good presentation skills and excellent communication skills to be able to present to the leadership teams.
- Quick learner and highly action oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage/influence multiple stakeholders, good cross functional skills