Deputy Manager - Human Resources at MakeMyTrip India Pvt Ltd
Views:1404 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
MakeMyTrip - Zonal Manager - Hotel Supply (7-9 yrs)
Position Title: Zonal Manager
Level: Deputy Manager/Manager
Department: Independent Hotel Supply
Experience - We are looking for someone with 7-9 years of exceptional Sales capabilities along with team handling experience and keen to work in a very exciting environment.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (AOR) SUCCESS INDICATORS
Handle a team of Business Managers and Market Managers to drive business KPIs. Plan overall course of action:
- Proactively identify opportunities to collaborate with hotels in order to grow our business and lead discussions with Hotel Leadership to identify opportunities.
- Proactively involve Go-MMT Leadership wherever required.
Manage Key Account Relationships - Internal as well as External stakeholder
- Establish and maintain deep and long-term relationship with Hotels.
- Coordinate training of partner hotels on our extranet and the online business.
- Review monthly production reports and provide feedback to top producing hotels.
- Plan and execute market site visit for BMs.
- Support technical integration discussions with key hotel partners
Manage Operational Activities with support from Business Managers to ensure revenue and transaction growth including :
- Negotiate and secure market deals and merchandising all deals on our sites.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on individual accounts and markets progress toward weekly, monthly and annual targets; cull out insights for future course of action.
- Ensure rate and inventory competitiveness
- Follow up on all expiring contracts
- Participate in weekly market review meetings
- Conduct weekly/monthly competitive analysis for key markets and action opportunities.
- Possess strong analytical/ logical thinking skills
- Should have played project and team management roles
- Candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
- Flair for Travel are also pre-requisite for the job profile
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good Listening and comprehension skills.
- Should be willing to travel 7-10 days in a month.