IT Recruiter at MakeMyTrip
Views:3593 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
MakeMyTrip - Senior Manager - Online Product Management (8-12 yrs)
MakeMyTrip (MMT) is India's number one online travel company. Since the year of its inception in 2000, MMT has been scaling new heights every day. The ride so far has been like Indian roads - smooth in patches and bumpy in some! Through it all, we have continued moving forward with an eye on the future.
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers- . It's this belief that makes us continually improve on our - people practices- . Employee feedback sessions are a key feature at MMT. The candid feedback of our employees is instrumental in sharpening our policies and practices and making them even better
Level : Senior Manager - Online Products
Location : Gurgaon
About the Opportunity :
What You'll be doing :
- You'll own the product roadmap by understanding the end customer's problems and identifying areas to generate value.
- You'll Conceptualize and build new products & features which are accurate, scalable and impactful
- You'll ambitiously think and define product vision and strategy.
- You'll own product releases by collaborating with technology, design and QA teams
- You'll define & own product KPIs for your product
- You'll build strong product insights through consistent customer engagement and market research and contribute to product vision
- You'll evaluate market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user
- You'll constantly analyze product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to keep improving the product experience.
What You are required to bring to the team :
- Your appreciable know-how of technology that goes behind the product, high level of understanding of the impact of technology on the product roadmap
- Your passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
- Your mindset that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue.
- Your ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Your ability with strong communication, problem solving and stakeholder management