Talent Acquisition at MakeMyTrip
Views:1733 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
MakeMyTrip - Senior Manager - Customer Experience (15-20 yrs)
About Make My Trip:
MakeMyTrip (MMT) is India's number one online travel company. Since the year of its inception in 2000, MMT has been scaling new heights every day. The ride so far has been like Indian roads - smooth in patches and bumpy in some! Through it all, we have continued moving forward with an eye on the future.
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. It's this belief that makes us continually improve on our - people practices- . Employee feedback sessions are a key feature at MMT. The candid feedback of our employees is instrumental in sharpening our policies and practices and making them even better.
This role will be a part of Customer Experience function wherein the incumbent would be responsible to lead and manage the performance of the outsourced contact centers through quality teams at the respective outsourced contact centers.
Know the Function:
The Process Excellence team is a part of Customer Experience team that focuses on improving the customer contact agendas like Quality, CSAT & NPS of the LOB's.
Key Learnings in this role:
- Drive NPS via process excellence & creating transformational projects
- Process Management: design processes for process audits, clearly identify gaps, provide feedback to agents/auditors
- Ability to Develop Quality guidelines for Customer Service Team
- Data Management: prepare, collect, collate and analyze process performance data (Including SLA, Quality, Feedback) and report on daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Process Control, Verification and Validation checks
- Conducting Calibration sessions within partner: organizing feedback sessions, participating in daily huddles
Skills you will bring to the table:
- Extensive experience in Quality Management
- Proficiency with precision measuring tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of calibration and ability to read blue prints
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills
Tools that will be used:
- MS Excel
- MS Power-point
What are we looking for in you?
- Required candidates having past work experience in call center in structured quality team
- Should have experience in handling Six Sigma projects
- Experience in handling multiple high value key accounts as a partner is preferred
- Good at numbers and data analysis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical bend of mind
What's in it for you?
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. If a fast paced work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.