Hiring exceptional and innovative Talent @MakeMyTrip to build solutions that will Transform Travel at MakeMyTrip
Views:1307 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
MakeMyTrip - Program Manager - CCG Support & Fulfillment (8-12 yrs)
Role : Program Management
Reporting to : Head Customer Contact Group, CCG Support & fulfillment
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 08-12 years in Product / Program management preferably in an Internet / ecommerce start-up.
Role context :
- You will be leading the Program Management team under CCG Support & Fulfillment in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique challenges and opportunities.
- The role involves managing diverse projects including customer experience and product side, while working alongside different stakeholders to deliver operational excellence and enhance customer experience across all lines of business (LOBs)
- Your primary focus is to set up the Program Management team for the Customer Contact group of MakeMyTrip and Ibibo.
- Define Product vision and strategy to improve consumer experience
- Develop Project plans, monitor Project schedules and manage effective delivery of high impact features and Product lifecycle.
- Identify Product and process improvement / automation opportunities which will directly influence the customer experience.
Key Impact Areas :
1. Product enhancement basis Customer VOC
2. Integrated Customer connect across platforms: BOT, Self Help and Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
3. Drive synergies for seamless implementation of new processes
4. Lead analytics for feeds, review insights to build strategies for process improvement and cost optimization.
5. Develop Interactive Voice Response (IVR) framework
6. Project management of - My Desk- an integrated next-gen support tool across all LOBs
7. Explore opportunities around process automation
Essential Skills and Exposure :
- Understanding of Tech and Product platforms and business models.
- Understands end to end of Project management & Product lifecycle
- Understands consumer mind set & behaviour besides having good sense of online business and related technology levers.
- Displays strategic thinking and overall business know how with an eye for detail for execution
- Preferably should have an experience in managing mid-large teams (direct & indirect)
About us :
- Nurtured from the seed of a single great idea - to empower the traveller - MakeMyTrip went on to pioneer India's online travel industry. Founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra, MakeMyTrip has since transformed how India travels. One of our most memorable moments has been to ring the bell at NASDAQ in 2010.
- Post-merger with the Ibibo group in 2017, we created a stronger identity and traction for our portfolio of brands, increasing the pace of product and technology innovations. Ranked amongst the Linkedin Top 25 companies 2018, the company is built on the values of Customer Focus, Commitment to Results and Continuous Improvement.
- Intrinsically, we encourage our employees to be Curious, Creative & Caring as they deliver impactful solutions for our customers. Today as clear market leaders in India's online travel space for air ticketing, hotel reservations and bus bookings, we foster innovation to accelerate growth in these travel segments.
Our Core Values :
- At Go-MMT, our vision is to make travel simple and fun for all, and our core values guide us in making this possible. These core values can be seen in the projects that we undertake, and the way in which we solve problems for our customers. They are a representation of OUR BEING & OUR DOING.
- At Go-MMT we believe that success lies in living our values of Being Caring, Curious and Creative which enables us to deliver Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement and Commitment to Results.
- We encourage you to know more about our organization by visiting our company website - www.makemytrip.com and www.goibibo.com
- Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers- . If fast pace work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.