Talent Acquisition spealist at Makemytrip
Views:1786 Applications:616 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:382
MakeMyTrip - Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
About the Role:
- As a product manager for this team, you will help shape the overall customer experience and be an integral part of the product and technology team.
- You will be responsible for building impactful user experiences for Holiday customers, encompassing frontend funnel, backend layer and post booking journey.
- You will be focussing on our Post booking customer experience in Post sales & operation and Customer self serve. You will lead its strategy, roadmap, defining and launching new features & products
What will you be doing:
- Conceptualize and build new products & features which are accurate, scalable and impactful
- You'll ambitiously think and define product vision and strategy
- You'll own product releases by collaborating with technology, design and QA teams
- You'll define & own product KPIs for your product
- You'll build strong product insights through consistent customer engagement and market research and contribute to product vision
- You'll evaluate market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user
- You'll constantly analyze product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to keep improving the product experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Engineers or Management graduates from reputed institute with 3 to 8 years of experience in product management role for a consumer facing, technology enabled business/product
Key Success Factors for the Role:
- Mindset that will constantly think about Growth, Return on Investment, business and revenue
- Passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills, Influencing skills, great interpersonal & stakeholder management skills.
- High on energy, team player coupled with a great attitude.
Nurtured from the seed of a single great idea - to empower the traveler ; MakeMyTrip went on to pioneer India's online travel industry. Founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra,
MakeMyTrip has since transformed how India travels. One of our most memorable moments has been to ring the bell at NASDAQ in 2010.
Post-merger with the Ibibio group in 2017, we created a stronger identity and traction for our portfolio of brands (MakeMyTrip, Goibibo and redBus), increasing the pace of product and technology innovations. Ranked amongst the LinkedIn Top 25 companies 2018, the company is built on the values of Customer Focus, Commitment to Results and Continuous
Improvement. Intrinsically, we encourage our employees to be Curious, Creative & Caring as they deliver impactful solutions for our customers. Today as clear market leaders in
India's online travel space for air ticketing, hotel reservations and bus bookings, we foster innovation to accelerate growth in these travel segments
Our Core Values:
At Go-MMT, our vision is to make travel simple and fun for all, and our core values guide us in making this possible. These core values can be seen in the projects that we undertake, and the way in which we solve problems for our customers. They are a representation of
OUR BEING & OUR DOING:
At Go-MMT we believe that success lies in living our values of Being Caring, Curious and Creative which enables us to deliver Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement and Commitment to Results.
We encourage you to know more about our organization by visiting our company website ; www.makemytrip.com, www.goibibo.com and www.redbus.in
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that "Happy Employees Make Happy Customers". If fast pace work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us