Talent Acquisition at MakeMyTrip & Go-ibibo
Views:1331 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
MakeMyTrip - Product Management Role - Customer Contact Group - Support & Fulfillment (8-12 yrs)
Role: Product Management
Reporting to: Head Customer Contact Group, CCG Support & fulfillment
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique challenges and opportunities. The role focuses on the project management working alongside different stakeholders to deliver operational excellence as well customer experience.
As the role holder, your primary focus is to set up the Project Management team for the Customer Contact group for MakeMyTrip.
- As a part of the same, manage diverse projects in a fast paced work environment by interacting with various internal stakeholders including various lines of business (LOBs)
- Develop Project plan, monitor Project schedules and manage effective delivery of high impact features.
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly influence the customer experience.
- Lead a team for the PMO.
Key Impact Areas :
1. Self-Serve Efficiency
2. Cross pollination between platforms: BOT, Self Help and IVR.
3. Data Analytics:
a) Drive analytics for feed to the entire unit
b) Peeling, consumption & execution on feeds from various customer VOCs
c) Cost Takeouts
4. Drive efficiency from LOBs
5. IVR :
a) Drive synergies for seamless implementation of new processes
b) Contextual Self Help menu on IVR / Smart IVR
c) Capturing VOC & further using it to drive efficiencies
d) IVR framework
6. Agent empowerment tool
a) Project management of My Desk tool
b) MyDesk - Gen Next with integrated flows across both brands
c) Integrated tool for all support functions
7. Explore opportunities around process automation
Essential Skills and Exposure :
- Understanding of Tech and Product platforms and business models.
- Understands end to end of Project management & Product lifecycle
- Understands consumer mind set & behavior besides having good sense of online business and related technology levers.
- Displays strategic thinking and overall business know how with an eye for detail for execution
- Preferably should have an experience in managing mid-large teams (direct & indirect) and multiple stakeholders.
Education & Experience required :
- Overall experience 08-12 years with an experience in Product/ Project management preferably in an online business.
- Post graduate with tech/ Ecommerce company background would be added advantage
About us :
- Nurtured from the seed of a single great idea - to empower the traveller - MakeMyTrip went on to pioneer India's online travel industry. Founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra, MakeMyTrip has since transformed how India travels. One of our most memorable moments has been to ring the bell at NASDAQ in 2010.
- Post-merger with the Ibibo group in 2017, we created a stronger identity and traction for our portfolio of brands, increasing the pace of product and technology innovations. Ranked amongst the Linkedin Top 25 companies 2018, the company is built on the values of Customer
- At Go-MMT we believe that success lies in living our values of Being Caring, Curious and Creative which enables us to deliver Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement and Commitment to Results.
- We encourage you to know more about our organization by visiting our company website - www.makemytrip.com and www.goibibo.com
- Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. If fast pace work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.
- Focus, Commitment to Results and Continuous Improvement. Intrinsically, we encourage our employees to be Curious, Creative & Caring as they deliver impactful solutions for our customers. Today as clear market leaders in India's online travel space for air ticketing, hotel reservations and bus bookings, we foster innovation to accelerate growth in these travel segments.
Our Core Values:
At Go-MMT, our vision is to make travel simple and fun for all, and our core values guide us in making this possible. These core values can be seen in the projects that we undertake, and the way in which we solve problems for our customers. They are a representation of OUR BEING & OUR DOING.