Talent Acquisition at Go-MMT
Views:6244 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
MakeMyTrip - Manager/Senior Manager - CCG Support & Fulfillment (10-16 yrs)
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique challenges and opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management, peers and other business stakeholders. This position is focused on the quality and efficiency metrics used to measure the overall operational excellence. You will ensure that standards for productivity and quality assurance are met by your team, taking part in planning, scheduling and work flow management, ensuring utilization of team is high, mentor and train new/existing team members.
The job holder will be responsible for building and adhering to maintaining SOPs, implementing, managing and reporting through Metrics, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. Furthermore, he/she will have a strong commitment to employee development (including an emphasis on selection and retention), as well as an exceptional level of dedication, self-drive and commitment.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive staffing plans, cost analysis, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects and other initiatives as required.
- Drive consistent and ever improving performance with respect to all key Customer Service metrics such as CSAT / DSAT / Escalations / Abandon% / NPS CS Detractor % / CES etc.
- Demonstrate ability to cope up with an ever-evolving and dynamic environment with 24x7 operations.
- Responsible for driving productivity across partner sites
- Review partner performance by way of daily / weekly connect calls/ monthly reviews to improve performance and quality.
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly influence the customer experience.
- Serve as a point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems.
- Work closely with the Product/Tech teams to ensure that tools and systems are continuously enhanced.
- Partnering with other managers to share best practices across operations.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Overall work experience of 10-12+ years
- Should have experience in managing large team / multiple partner sites, direct People Management role at least for 5+ years managed a team of at least 10 - 15 people (in-house) and 400 - 500 resources (outsourced).
- Strong presentation/articulation skills and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people is a must.
Desired Qualifications / Attributes:
- Experience in Travel / E-commerce / BPO space with 4- 5 years in the Customer Service domain.
- Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma and a keen interest in and familiarity with technical systems.
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, consider various perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.