Talent Acquisition at Go-MMT
Views:3443 Applications:1071 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
MakeMyTrip - Manager - Key Accounts - Hotel Supply (5-10 yrs)
The role incumbent will be a part of Hotel Supply team in the Hotel Supply function leading key accounts. Along with the regular monthly deliverables, individual will be working closely with the business to conduct regular meetings with chain partners and driving growth through various initiatives. This is a team management role.
1. Relationship and Key Account Management:
- Key account management the person will be responsible for connecting and engaging with the management of the chains and will be responsible for the account management of key chains and driving sustainable performance of the region.
- Travelling to different cities in the portfolio and providing expertise, metrics, analysis and recommendations based on the industry's best practices to the chains.
2. Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships, review monthly production reports and provide feedback to respective stakeholders and team, plan and execute market site visits as agreed with Region
- Building MIS & market intelligence reports, preparing geography wise and service wise sales plans and achieving them. Sharing insights on market and industry with the clients and internal stakeholders.
3. Portfolio Management and Driving Growth :
- Grow net revenue in the market by producing business plans to achieve revenue goals, ensuring inventory levels exceed demand throughout the market, ensuring rate competitiveness,
- Networking, Deal initiating, negotiation & closing deal with the clients.
- Strategize in order to market the chain categories in a better way.
4. Team management:
- Manage a team of 4-5 key account managers
5. Drive Category Growth
- Work with cross-functional team to lead traffic growth, conversion and additional revenue for each category.
- Lead the portfolio acting as a - business owner- to drive growth through multiple initiatives and projects and managing them end to end
Preferred Candidate Profile:
a. Preferred candidates having past work experience in sales/Travel Trade/ Key Account management/ Contracting/B2B Sales.
b. Having handled multiple key accounts for the current organization
c. Strong communication skills
d. Team player
e. Flair for Travel are also pre-requisite for the job profile.
f. Strategic thinking
g. High on problem solving skills
What's in it for you?
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. If fast pace work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.