Talent Acquisition at MakeMyTrip & Go-ibibo
Views:1548 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
MakeMyTrip - Manager - Content Management (2-5 yrs)
Role Description - Content Writer
Business Unit : Hotel Supply
Location : Gurgaon
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create, improve and maintain content for international hotels.
- Specifically ideate and design relevant curated content for website/app, SEO etc. by doing research.
- Maintain and edit content and images using Content Management System (CMS).
- Work closely with Business Managers to understand business objectives clearly and help build a roadmap for content, short and long term.
- Liaison with content agencies to ensure that content is complete, exhaustive and accurate across all company platforms (For e.g. details of hotels, pictures etc.)
- Maintain performance data of all communications sent (impressions, clicks, shoppers, conversions, bookings etc.)
- Ensure all content is consistent in terms of intent, style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of communication
- Evaluate and share best practices from industry competitors
- Comply with media law and industry guidelines
- Ensure that all content is accurate and plagiarism free
Functional Competencies :
Experience : 2 to 4 years in content writing/editing and stakeholder management
- Graduate/Post Graduate in English, Journalism, Mass Communication
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics, Keyword Planner is preferable
- Knowledge of SQL and MS-Excel is preferable
- Excellent writing skills with an understanding of what works in the internet industry
- Excellent communications skills with ability to work well within a team and coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to write in different formats and styles of writing for multiple audiences
- Writing style that is fresh and customer-friendly
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills and very strong command on both written and spoken English.
- As a Content manager, you should be able to perform well under tight deadlines, co-ordinate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders, have an eye for error and be capable of taking quick decisions. If you are also adept at social media content creation and have a penchant for technology, we want to meet you!
About us :
- Nurtured from the seed of a single great idea - to empower the traveller - MakeMyTrip went on to pioneer India's online travel industry. Founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra, MakeMyTrip has since transformed how India travels. One of our most memorable moments has been to ring the bell at NASDAQ in 2010.
- Post-merger with the Ibibo group in 2017, we created a stronger identity and traction for our portfolio of brands, increasing the pace of product and technology innovations. Ranked amongst the Linkedin Top 25 companies 2018, the company is built on the values of Customer Focus, Commitment to Results and Continuous Improvement.
- Intrinsically, we encourage our employees to be Curious, Creative & Caring as they deliver impactful solutions for our customers. Today as clear market leaders in India's online travel space for air ticketing, hotel reservations and bus bookings, we foster innovation to accelerate growth in these travel segments.
Our Core Values :
- At Go-MMT, our vision is to make travel simple and fun for all, and our core values guide us in making this possible. These core values can be seen in the projects that we undertake, and the way in which we solve problems for our customers. They are a representation of OUR BEING & OUR DOING.
- At Go-MMT we believe that success lies in living our values of Being Caring, Curious and Creative which enables us to deliver Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement and Commitment to Results.
- We encourage you to know more about our organization by visiting our company website - www.makemytrip.com and www.goibibo.com
- Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. If fast pace work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.