Senior Executive HR - Recruitment at Makemytrip
Views:2325 Applications:583 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
MakeMyTrip - Key Accounts Manager - International Hotel Supply - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
The role incumbent will be a part of the International Hotel Supply team in the Unit Engagement function supporting the hotel accounts at a unit level. Along with the regular monthly deliverables, individual will be working closely with the business to conduct regular meetings with hotel partners and training them on the company extranet.
1. Relationship and Key account Management :
- Key account management the person will be responsible for connecting and engaging with the - C- level management of the branded hotels like Taj, Marriott, and Accor etc. and will be responsible for the account management of key chain hotels and driving sustainable performance of the region.
- Travelling to different varied cities in the portfolio and providing expertise, metrics, analysis and recommendations based on the industry's best practices to the hotel partners.
2. Portfolio Management and Driving growth :
- Grow net revenue in the market by producing business plans to achieve revenue goals, ensuring inventory levels exceed demand throughout the market, ensuring rate competitiveness,
3. Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships, train partner hotels on our extranet and the wholesale business, review monthly production reports and provide feedback to top producing hotels, plan and execute market site visits as agreed with Region
- Building MIS & market intelligence reports, preparing geography-wise and service wise sales plans and achieving them. Sharing insights on market and industry with the clients and internal stakeholders.
4. Negotiating :
- Networking, Deal initiating, negotiation & closing deal with the clients.
- Strategize in order to market the hotel in a better way on both the Make my Trip and Goibibo platforms. Driving revenue growth in their portfolio and cities.
- It helps hotel partners to serve the needs of their customers and at the same time grow their businesses
What are we looking for in you?
- Preferred candidates having past work experience in sales/Travel Trade/ Key Account management/ Contracting/B2B Sales.
- Having handled multiple key accounts for the current organization
- Candidates coming from Tier 1 MBA colleges
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Flair for Travel are also pre-requisite for the job profile.
- Strategic thinking
- High on problem-solving skills
What's in it for you?
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers- . If fast pace work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.