Deputy Manager - Human Resources at MakeMyTrip India Pvt Ltd
Views:2312 Applications:525 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
MakeMyTrip - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-8 yrs)
JD - HR Business Partner
Role : HR Business Partner
Department - Human Resources
Level : Deputy Manager / Manager
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : MBA from Premier Institute with minimum 4-8 years of proven experience in similar domain
ABOUT US :
- MakeMyTrip.com is India's leading Travel Company. Launched in India in 2005, MakeMyTrip was the first travel portal in the country and is regarded as the pioneer of online travel. Its comprehensive offerings supported by the convenience of online transactions and value-based prices revolutionized the way Indians purchased travel services.
- After a successful launch, MakeMyTrip continues to lead the market with innovative products and services.
- The web site attracted over 7.8 million unique visitors per month in fiscal year 2015 according to comScore. MakeMyTrip also has an offline presence through 60+ stores across India.
- In August 2010, the Company had a successful IPO on NASDAQ, becoming the first Indian travel company to list overseas. MakeMyTrip ranked among the ten - Best Companies to Work for in India- for four years in a row (2010-2013).
- MakeMyTrip Group (MMYT) acquired Luxury Tours and Travel Pt Ltd, a Singapore-based agency in 2011. This was followed by acquisition of Thailand-based Hotel Travel Group (operating website www.hoteltravel.com) and Thailand-based ITC Group, in 2012.
- Additionally, our recent merger with Goibibo and Redbus has helped us consolidate our position in the market. MakeMyTrip has received numerous accolades for providing best-in-class services to travellers.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
- The HRBP fully contributes to and has accountability with senior team members for the success of the Human Resource team. They have a vision for how the team can succeed in the future and play an active part in the establishment of the overall strategy to deliver on this vision.
- They will know the team, its operating context, the market, and the people inside out and can use data to identify trends and cultural issues.
- Drives and supports effective business planning and challenges established/ingrained thinking
- Produces and presents people related issues and cost/benefit analyses to support decision making and targeting of issues
- Demonstrates organizational insight through knowledge of people and operating contexts and targets action
People Strategic Lead :
- They will develop and implement people strategies/frameworks locally, which will incorporate sound organization development principles. This will include a talent management plan in the team, which ensures that individuals enter, move up, across, or out of the organization in a way that benefits the team and wider business unit.
Culture and Change Agent :
- The HRBP understands and plans for cultural change in all projects and knows how to gain commitment to change from staff across all service types. They help turn what is known into what is done. They role model a positive cultural attitude.
Stakeholder Management :
- The HRBP creates strong relationships with all the key stakeholders and clients within their matrix, including wider HR team, senior team, line managers, et al. This leverages effective coalitions and joined up thinking across the HR team and the business. They have a service orientation, working to high standards of customer service and campaigning for organization interests.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
- Possess strong analytical/ logical thinking skills
- He must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Should have the ability to create and deliver presentations to large audiences and leadership teams
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task while working against stringent timelines Attention to detail and commitment to get things done.
- Ability to navigate matters to closure in ambiguous situations
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with colleagues to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate deliverables
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
Experience and Qualifications :
- MBA from Premier Institute with minimum 4-8 years of proven experience as HR Business Partner or similar domain
- Experience in interfacing with international audiences and cross-office teams