Deputy Manager - Human Resources at MakeMyTrip India Pvt Ltd
Views:2124 Applications:557 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
MakeMyTrip - Financial Planning & Analysis Role - CA (6-8 yrs)
Financial Planning & Analysis (CA 2012, 2013, 2014 Batch)
Role - Financial, Planning and Analysis
Department - Finance & Accounts
Location - Gurgaon
Experience - Qualified CA with 7-8 years of relevant experience in FP&A or business partnering preferably from E-commerce/ Internet Industry or FMCG space.
The role incumbent will be a part of corporate Finance team in the FP&A function. He/she will be responsible for ensuring monthly business reporting. He/she will be a finance business partner with various lines of businesses and will help drive in-depth visibility of various P&L items to the business. Eye on deliverable, sharp execution, stakeholder management and analytic mindset is must for this role.
- Works closely with business for budgeting exercise and development of Annual Operating Plan.
- Leads quarterly, monthly, mid-monthly management reporting.
- Liaisons with business to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Bench marking key performance indicators with competitors to analyze performance vis-a-vis market.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, analyzing causes of unexpected variance vis-a-vis budget, and forecasting.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management team.
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong acumen with data accuracy & analytical skills.
- Team player
- Comfortable with working in a cross-functional team.
- Strategic thinking