Senior Executive HR - Recruitment at Makemytrip
Views:5592 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
MakeMyTrip - Deputy Manager - Paid Marketing Analytics - IIM/IISc/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-6 yrs)
Core Purpose of The Job:
Responsible for driving scale and ROI for display remarketing and meta channels (google, facebook, tripadvisor, HPA, trivago). Develop business plans, revenue projections and deliver against it. Co-ordinate across cross functional teams and manage key stakeholders. Candidates with hands on experience of catalog/feed based bid management solutions will be preferred.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Execute remarketing/meta campaigns across devices (desktop, msite and app)
- Leverage data and analytics to deliver strong marketing efficiencies.
- Devising and executing bidding strategies for meta channels (HPA, Tripadvisor, Trivago)
- Monitoring, Tracking and optimizing campaigns to ensure business deliveries.
- Test new platforms, features and optimization methods.
- Co-ordinate between Tech and Product to drive conversion optimization
- Regular co-ordination with internal stakeholders with performance reporting.
- Educational Qualification: MBA/B.E degree or equivalent degree in quantitative field from a tier 1 institute
Hands on experience in Analytical tools - SQL, R/Python
- Must have a strong grasp of numbers and be comfortable with quantitative analyses and simple statistics.
- Hands-on experience with catalog based bid management strategies/tools for meta channels/SEM will be desirable.
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience with at least 1 year of experience in desktop/mobile/app retargeting/meta channels eg. HPA, PLA, Tripadvisor. Preference to be given to candidates with prior experience of working with meta channels.
- Excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills.