Talent Acquisition at MakeMyTrip
Views:6185 Applications:812 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:659
MakeMyTrip - Deputy Manager/Manager - Meta/Digital Marketing (3-5 yrs)
This position is based out of Gurgaon. You will have end-to-end ownership of a partner marketing program or channel. Your impact comes from your accountability in prioritizing the right focus, and key result deliverance through creating a strong data-driven backlog. Your ability to achieve performance objectives own all aspects of a channel, or program, while entrepreneurially investing, testing and learning is critical for success in this role.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Setup, plan and manage campaigns across different Meta channels (Google Hotel Ads, TripAdvisor, Trivago) for hotels. Work with the partners to increase marketing efficiencies while scaling up campaigns.
2. Run and analyze continuous multiple experiments to find new opportunities of growth and efficiency
3. Demonstrate an ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data).
4. Manage a team of 3-4 people, coach them, understand their motivations to perform at the highest level and help in their career development.
5. Oversee and continue to improve pricing, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key metrics & provide complete performance reporting with relevant actions on insights gained.
6. Cross-functional collaboration with the category, revenue, and supply teams to improve competitiveness in the Meta landscape and with product teams to enhance conversion rates.
7. Leverage market research and audience insights to think creatively about segmenting, targeting and reaching potential customers with the appropriate channels and messages, and ensure creative validation through experimentation.
8. Use Google Analytics, and other third-party tools, to analyze and showcase the effectiveness of our digital strategies, including creating ad hoc and recurring reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
1. 3-5 years- experience in Digital Marketing.
2. Experience in managing marketing activities with and through third-party tools.
3. Experience in managing and leading a team.
4. Strong analytical background with experience in SQL
5. Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility and positive communication that motivates and influences achievement of team objectives.
6. Ability to work in a fast paced environment that changes rapidly
7. Post Graduate, Preferably MBA/marketing major
- Very good communication skills, Earlier exposure to ecommerce marketing,
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results
- Bias toward decision making based on data and high proficiency in Excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data
- Basic knowledge of database and architecture
- Exposure to marketing automation & Analytics tools like Appsflyer, Google Analytics, Segment, Branch etc