Hiring exceptional and innovative Talent @MakeMyTrip to build solutions that will Transform Travel at MakeMyTrip
Views:1695 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
MakeMyTrip - Customer Service Role - Operations & Fulfillment - Ground Transport Team (4-8 yrs)
Role Description - Operations & Fulfillment
Role - Operations & Fulfillment (Cabs)
Department - Ground Transport
Location - Gurgaon
Role Overview :
- Incumbent would be part of the Ground Transport team, which works across MakeMytrip and Ibibo; will be monitoring, and controlling the Outsource Partners performance.
- Candidate must have a combination of skills like ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects and other initiatives as required.
- Drive consistent and ever improving performance with respect to all key Customer Service metrics such as Seller's NPS & DSAT / Escalations / Abandon % / CS Detractor % / CES etc.
- Responsible for driving productivity across partner sites - Review partner performance by way of daily / weekly connect calls and monthly reviews to improve performance and quality.
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities, which will directly influence the customer experience.
- Serve as a point of contact for escalated contact resolution, of a supervisory nature or complex problems.
- Work closely with the Product and supply teams to ensure that tools and systems are continuously enhanced.
- Partnering with other managers to share best practices across operations.
Experience - 5-8 years of experience in managing large teams or multiple partner sites, direct People Management role at least for 2+ years, managed a team of at least 100 - 200 resources (outsourced).
- Experience in Travel / E commerce / BPO space with 2-3 years in Customer Service domain.
- Demonstrate ability to cope up with an ever evolving and dynamic environment with 24x7 operations.
- Proficient in Excel and reporting
- Decision Making and Complex Problem Solving
- Strong communication skills and great interpersonal & stakeholder management skills.
- High on energy, team player coupled with a great attitude.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently
- Nurtured from the seed of a single great idea - to empower the traveler - MakeMyTrip went on to pioneer India's online travel industry. Founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra, MakeMyTrip has since transformed how India travels. One of our most memorable moments has been to ring the bell at NASDAQ in 2010.
- Post-merger with the Ibibo group in 2017, we created a stronger identity and traction for our portfolio of brands, increasing the pace of product and technology innovations. Ranked amongst the Linkedin
- Top 25 companies 2018, the company is built on the values of Customer Focus, Commitment to Results and Continuous Improvement. Intrinsically, we encourage our employees to be Curious, Creative &
- Caring as they deliver impactful solutions for our customers. Today as clear market leaders in India's online travel space for air ticketing, hotel reservations and bus bookings, we foster innovation to accelerate growth in these travel segments.
Our Core Values:
- At Go-MMT, our vision is to make travel simple and fun for all, and our core values guide us in making this possible. These core values can be seen in the projects that we undertake, and the way in which we solve problems for our customers. They are a representation of OUR BEING & OUR DOING.
- At Go-MMT we believe that success lies in living our values of Being Caring, Curious and Creative which enables us to deliver Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement and Commitment to Results.
- We encourage you to know more about our organization by visiting our company website - www.makemytrip.com and www.goibibo.com
- Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. If fast pace work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.