Talent Acquisition at Go-MMT
Views:6427 Applications:1646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
MakeMyTrip - Category Manager - Hotels Business (2-6 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities -
- Lead the category function and act as the - business owner- for categories for Hotels business.
- Define strategic growth plan for the Hotels category along with end-to-end management of the same. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance and growth of their categories on a weekly and monthly basis with all stakeholders
- Present short term and long term strategic category business plans
- Develop supply initiatives in terms of supply marketing, supply acquisition and retention, and coordinate with relevant stakeholders across all cities
- In the process build, grow and leverage relationship with internal & external stakeholders.
- Understand & implement action plan based on industry trend, competitive landscape, and customer behavior and market movement
- Identify market share & penetration. Design & implement ways to increase same through new/existing product offering
- Follow a stringent action plan to optimize operational costs for respective categories
- Work with cross-functional team to lead traffic growth, conversion and additional revenue for each category
- Has strong understanding of the product category, market, and growth opportunities in order to implement strategic and targeted action plans to achieve goals
- Qualification from Tier 1/2 institutions with 2+ plus years of work experience
- Proven analytical skills and highly numerate
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.