Deputy Manager - Human Resources at MakeMyTrip India Pvt Ltd
Views:1804 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
MakeMyTrip - Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (1-3 yrs)
About Make My Trip :
MakeMyTrip.com is India's leading Travel Company. Launched in India in 2005, MakeMyTrip was the first travel portal in the country and regarded as the pioneer of online travel. Its comprehensive offerings supported by the convenience of online transactions and value-based prices revolutionized the way Indians purchased travel services.
After a successful launch, MakeMyTrip continues to lead the market with innovative products and services. The web site attracted over 7.8 million unique visitors per month in fiscal year 2015 according to comScore. MakeMyTrip also has an offline presence through 60+ stores across India. In August 2010, the Company had a successful IPO on NASDAQ, becoming the first Indian travel company to list overseas.
MakeMyTrip ranked among the ten - Best Companies to Work for in India- for four years in a row (2010-2013). MakeMyTrip Group (MMYT) acquired Luxury Tours and Travel Pt Ltd, a Singapore-based agency in 2011. This was followed by acquisition of Thailand-based Hotel Travel Group (operating website www.hoteltravel.com) and Thailand-based ITC Group, in 2012. In February 2014, MakeMyTrip completed the acquisition of www.easytobook.com, which is headquartered in Amsterdam. Additionally, our recent merger with Goibibo has helped us consolidate our position in the market. MakeMyTrip has received numerous accolades for providing bestin-class services to travelers.
Role - Financial Planning & Analysis
Department - Finance & Accounts
Level - Assistant Manager
Location - Gurgaon
Role Overview :
The role incumbent will be a part of corporate Finance team in the FP&A function supporting the monthly closure of Management Reporting. Along with the regular monthly deliverables, individual will be working closely with the business to support with ad-hoc business reports & analysis.
Key Responsibilities :
- Works closely with business for budgeting exercise and development of Annual Operating Plan
- Supports quarterly, monthly, mid-monthly management reporting
- Liaisons with business to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Benchmarking key performance indicators with competitors to analyze performance vis-a-vis market
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, analyzing causes of unexpected variance vis-a-vis budget, and forecasting
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Supports senior management with commercial and financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
What are we looking for in you?
Relevant Experience :
- Qualified CA with 1 years of relevant experience in Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis preferably from E-commerce/ Internet Industry.
- Well versed with knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong acumen with Data accuracy & analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Comfortable with working in a cross-functional team.
- Strategic thinking
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. If fast pace work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.