Senior Executive HR - Recruitment at Makemytrip
Views:4510 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
MakeMyTrip - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager - Process Trainer (3-5 yrs)
The Training Manager is a key part of a region's growth & development at work. The Trainer is involved in the day to day activities of the region and works in tandem with region in achieving the basic deliverables for the entire set of employees in that region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying Training Need Analysis for the organization as a whole and specifically for the region mapped to the trainer and ensure effective delivery of TNA
- Conduct new hire orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Develop metrics for evaluating training programs calculating instructor performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, develop, and provide training for Staff using various techniques such as classroom training, onthe-job training, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers; necessary to deliver required training up to appropriate standards. Handle Vendor Management, coordinating with vendors for various Training needs.
- Schedule Training, organize training venues, logistics, as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other learning materials along with assisting in Organizational Development wherever necessary.
- Conduct Business Partner engagement programs across various cities, addressing hotel partners & business partners on benefits of adopting to available tech & software.
- Plan and deliver training courses personally on a regular basis through Power Hours & Refresher Training Sessions.
- Should be open for minimum travel 10 days in a month.
- PGDM/ PGPM/ MBA
- Cross-functional liaising; excellent communication & interpersonal skills; stakeholder management; problem handling & solving skills; people management skills.
- Go-getter attitude, an aptitude for problem solving, easy going & fun loving by nature, should love travel. Job involves extensive travelling.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Should be able to speak fluently a couple of languages out of Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, and Malayalam.