Senior Executive HR - Recruitment at Makemytrip
Views:14893 Applications:1872 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
MakeMyTrip - Assistant Manager - CRM (2-3 yrs)
- Involved in formulating and executing the CRM strategy to drive traffic, retargeting, repeat purchase and cross-sell by working closely with the Revenue, Product, Tech and UX teams.
- Responsible for managing the P&L of MMT's flagship loyalty program
- Leverage data and analytics to understand user behavior and transaction/search patterns
- Come up with strong data insights to drive segmentation strategy for CRM campaigns
- Suggesting program tweaks (backed by data insights) in the loyalty program to manage the twin priorities of - customer delight & positive unit economics
- Working closely with the Alliance team to onboard new partners and ensuring a world class customer experience
- Conceptualize CRM marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user's lifecycle.
- Effectively utilize push notifications, SMS & email campaigns to target users with relevant and personalized communication.
- Drive and monitor A/B tests and data driven experiments.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all CRM campaigns.
- Stays abreast of and recommends mobile & email marketing best practices.
- Lead the reporting, monitoring, tracking for the different campaigns & also publish appropriate performance dashboards.
- MBA from a reputed Tier 1/Tier 2 B-School, consistent performance across academic and professional career
- Must have a grasp for numbers and willing to handle large volumes of data and analysis
- Quick learner and highly action oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Prior experience with an e-commerce player ; especially in revenue management/category management is preferred
- Excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage/influence multiple stakeholders, good cross functional skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.