Co-Founder at Maizic.com
Views:3317 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maizic.com - Co-founder - Technology & Product Development - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-12 yrs)
About the company:
Started by Ex Homeshop18 team, Maizic is a social commerce platform that focusses on team/group buying. We offer incentives when 2-3 people buy together. Our target customer is the next 500 million ecommerce buyers in India. We are whatsapp first platform.
We are building an ecommerce company keeping the merchandising needs, price points and platform needs for the next 500 million users in India. We started in 2019 and have scaled up to 30 lacs monthly revenue in first month of operations.
More than 100 sellers and 30,000 products have already been onboarded. We have launched our own private label and hyperlocal supply chain to support low price points and sharp logistics costs. We believe the specialized supply chain and whatsapp first approach will help us bring unique value to our customer base.
We believe the next 500 million online customers in India will give rise to many decacorns and may cause a fundamental shift in purchase behavior and supply chains of existing ecomm companies.
- We need a tech guy preferably from Tier 1 engineering colleges (IIT, NIT's, BITS) to come in a cofounder.
- A full stack developer with specialization in app development to develop our custom buying process.
- The person should be able to understand and drive the current product road-map using external tech resources and internal hiring.
- Hyper personalisation of the app will be critical for our success.
- A person with strong drive, appreciation fora startup work culture and ethos is necessary.
- Should be a team person and have a world view where he believes he can create world class products second to none.
Lots of equity + sustenance stipend till we raise further funding or cross a million dollar ARR.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.