Proprietor at AA-Consultants
Views:487 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maintenance Manager - AlcoBev Business (5-15 yrs)
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To assist the Factory Manager in maintenance related activities
- To drive new projects end-to-end
1. Process Engineering:
- To prepare Basic Engineering data sheets for process & utility equipment.
- To prepare Process/Utility Flow Diagrams etc. for various new or modified equipment/processes.
- To carry out de-bottlenecking, efficiency improvements, value engineering activities of the existing processes in order to improve them.
- To design piping & carry out piping drawing.
- To commission/ re-commission the process equipment.
- To carry out Mass & Energy balance for Process/ Utility equipment.
2. Project Engineering:
- To float bids/enquiries, evaluation of vendor's offers, selecting & recommending suitable vendors and placing Purchase/Work Orders.
- To supervise the site execution activities involving civil/mechanical/electrical/instrumentation related work.
- To carry out inspection & testing of process equipment.
- To deal with the vendors so as to complete the work within the time frame & quality aspects.
- To check the site execution work and to pass the contractors bills for payment.
3. Plant Engineering:
- To look after routine maintenance of the plant equipment.
- To prepare Preventive/Productive maintenance schedules of the plant equipment & machinery and to carry out same.
- To carry out Inventory Management of Engineering Spares.
- To implement the new, innovative & cost-effective schemes for continuous improvement in the plant performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.