Manager - HR at Mahindra Susten
Views:3881 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Mahindra Susten - Manager - Projects - EPC (5-8 yrs)
Educational Qualifications : B.Tech, MBA in Energy Management
- 5-8 years in Operations, Engineering, Energy or Construction background
- Preferably should have worked with leading industrial houses / EPC companies engaged in implementation of Projects either within or outside India.
- Experience in project Planning and execution, managing of Electro-Civil projects of the nature of Balance of Plant, power/captive power, Greenfield power projects, Electrical Substations, Distribution Systems, Sub Stations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Budgeting and costing
- Project planning
- Resource planning
- Client and vendor interaction
- Internal coordination with Engineering, Procurement, QA, Commercial, HSE and Construction departments
- Co-ordinate with various sub contractors to ensure completion of work as per time, quality and schedule
- Development of innovative methodology of work wherever essential while complying to the conventional work methodologies
- Set weekly and monthly targets for project team
- Review project budget and suggest adequate measures to achieve resource optimisation
Interested candidate with at least 2-4 years of relevant experience may send their profile
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.