Senior Consultant - HR at Mahindra Research Valley
Views:3136 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Mahindra Research Valley - Product Manager - DiGiSENSE (3-6 yrs)
1. Drive product strategy, product roadmap creation and management for the DiGiSENSE connected vehicles data platform and data based services.
2. Support DiGiSENSE leadership and business customers in defining data monetization business models & Go-to-market strategies, capturing market insights, and benchmarking DiGiSENSE features against what is offered in the market by competitors
3. Working with stakeholders across marketing, product planning, customer service, vehicle platform engineering to ensure alignment on DiGiSENSE features across all stakeholders
4. Drive alignment on customer value proposition elaboration for DiGiSENSE features across business segments
5. Work with stakeholders to capture VoC (voice of customer) on DiGiSENSE platform feature requirements
6. Support vendor/partner selection and management for DiGiSENSE data platform development, M2M data connectivity management and customer support operations management
7. Support in solution stack design for DiGiSENSE data platform features
- Ensure DiGiSENSE features delivered by vendors align with feature requirements captured and adhere to what the customer wants
8. Be an advocate for end consumer/business stakeholders in the DiGiSENSE engineering team.
9. Be single point of contact for business segment stakeholders for communication regarding DiGiSENSE features & delivery
10. Support business segments in training stakeholders (including CCM, sales, end users etc.) on DiGiSENSE features, and support creating training & marketing collaterals for DiGiSENSE
1. A candidate who has experience working with diverse set of stakeholders, translating market and customer needs into product and feature backlogs, prioritizing them into product roadmaps, communicating and aligning with stakeholders, delivering the solutions to end users, supported training in solutions
2. Has experience in creating Agile product plans and product backlogs, business requirements, workflows, SOPs; Has an understanding of software development lifecycles, and understands basic software architecture concepts.
3. Must mandatorily have consulting experience in the automotive domain, or experience as product manager delivering end user apps or in Internet based companies
4. Experience in creating or managing data platforms for IoT or Machine to Machine (M2M) contexts is desirable.
5. Knowledge of Agile product/project management is a must; Any agile certification or product management certification is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.