Consultant at Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd
Views:1819 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Mahindra & Mahindra - Team Member - Strategy (3-5 yrs)
- You will work closely with VP Strategy-Internal Consulting with different sector/ businesses on various business strategies.You will be required to analyze competition, understand different industry trends and macroeconomic parameters to identify their impact on the businesses.
- Create business strategy for a group company to evaluate new market opportunities, achieve growth and improve performance
- Study the competition, industry trends, regulatory aspects and macroeconomic parameters specific to the sector.
- To support businesses and corporate management in terms of specific information requirement and analysis.
- Knowledge Sharing - Learning Sessions to create Knowledge databank within GSO.
- To help businesses in operationalisation of strategies, as appropriate.
Education Qualifications :
MBA (with Marketing or Finance specialisation),
B-Tech / B.Engg/CA
General Experience Experience of 3- 5 years
- "Problem solving capabilities , analytical skills and logical reasoning abilities.
- Project management skills
- Understanding of strategic aspects of business, global business environment.
- Ability to put together high quality presentations"
- Secondary Skills-Functional
- Strong command over language ( written and verbal)
- Behavioural Competencies/Skills Result orientation with execution excellence
- Weaving Passion & Energy at work
- Assertive and Influencing
- Good Business Networking Skills
- Enthusiastic & Agile
- Project Management Skills