Manager - Group HR at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Views:1816 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Mahindra & Mahindra - Program Manager - Mahindra Institute of Quality (7-15 yrs)
Program Manager - Mahindra Institute of Quality (MIQ)
a) Job Description :
- To develop and conduct training programmes in Operational Excellence, TQM, Lean, TPM etc. Experience in the digital domain (including data analytics, machine learning, AI, AR, VR, et al) on the impact of new-age technologies on Operations, Quality, Speed of decision making etc.is preferred.
- To conduct post programme facilitation and hand-holding of projects related to the above.
- To provide consultation services to businesses on implementing above initiatives
b) Additional Requirements :
- Good communication and presentation skills
c) Preferred exposure :
- Candidate from reputed consultancy organizations or from line operations in world class companies with a flair of teaching / consulting.
- Skills in Operational Excellence, TQM and digital transformation tools.
- Exposure to sustainability (ESG) methodologies and tools is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.