Consultant at Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd
Views:726 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Mahindra & Mahindra - Head - Enterprise IT Network (12-18 yrs)
Network COE Profile
- Process, Policies & Standardization - Aquainted with CMMI, ITIL, ISMS, COSO
- Benchmarking latest technology trends and designing of network architecture.
- Vendor & Solution evaluation, SOW & SLA,
- Exposure to Capital & Revenue budgeting process.
- Large Scale Projects implementation - Sector level, Group level, Global
- Familiar with Agile way of working.
- Technical Consultancy to M&M and Group companies.
- Exposure to Cloud computing and designing of landing zones..
- Planned Audit for Network enhancement at M&M locations
- Centralised Documentation of all SOP, critical updates, inventory, etc.
- New technology exploration & POC of solutions & services (AI, ML, eCDN, etc.)
- Compliance & VAPT for Security adherence
- Aligning with business needs using technology & designing solutions.
- Rollout Global best practices on project and services.
- Ensuring DC/DR, Cloud & Locational (Branch) operations Management
- Support Sustenance & Renewals.
Operations Management (Location Specfic)
- Oversee existing and new requirement on the Network infrastructure.
- Technical evaluation for checking feasibility of newer add-on solutions to enhance performance.
- Coordinate with backend technical team as well as SI for support and solution rollout.
- Review of FMS service and support by third party for its performance and issue handling status.
- Involvement in execution of adhoc and new projects.
- Generating and sharing of MIS report to the management.
- Coordination with key stakeholders for streamlining of Data & Control network infrastructure.
- Fine tuning of operation support to meet the expectations of the end customers.
- Link (LAN / WAN / Express Connect) Management
- Cloud Network management.
- SLA tracking & review.
- IP management.
- HLD / LLD Document updation
- As-Built & Document Management
- Incident & Problem Management
- New request / Adhoc Service provisioning
- Network management for IP VC / TCAS / LMS
- Familarity with VOIP / Telephony management
- Change Management of all n/w component
- Wireless controller + AP + Campus WiFi-6 + 5G management
- NAC, ACS, ADC, SDLAN, SDA, DNA, support management
- SDWAN / Router / Core / Server farm / DS / Edge switch management
- Budget Planning and managing the IT project & sustenance budget and tracking overall expense for controlling.
- PR/PO & final Invoice approval process management.
- Involve in rollout and sustaining of ISMS, CMMI, ITIL, COSO related activities.