Consultant at Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd
Views:696 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Mahindra & Mahindra - Deputy Manager - Shares (5-8 yrs)
Deputy Manager Shares
- Responsible for Compliances and disclosures under SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011, Insider Trading Regulations and all Share related compliances
Quarterly compliances under LODR such as:
- Filing of Shareholding Pattern
- Filing of Statement of Investors Complaints
- Filing of Reconciliation of Share Capital Audit
- Filing of Compliance certificate for Joint registry under Regulation 7(3) of SEBI (LODR), 2015
- Filing of Compliance certificate under Regulation 40 (9) of SEBI (LODR), 2015
- Compliances under SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 and the Insider Trading Code of M&M
- Resolving investors complaints including those routed through Stock exchanges and SEBI SCORE.
- Daily Co-ordination with RTA and Shareholders to resolve the requests/grievances of Shareholders
- Co-ordination with RTA and process Transmission, Name deletion request.
- Preparation of Agenda, Minutes of the Meetings for Stakeholders Relationship Committee
- Assist in prepetition Annual Report and AGM Notice
- Handling requirement for AGM and voting results
- Handling entire dividend related activities including Disbursement of dividend, TDS, Managing of dividend related compliances from opening of dividend account to transfer of dividend to IEPF including TDS
- Managing all IEPF relation compliances and IEPF 5 Claims
- All share related matters
- ESOP related Secretarial compliances
- Preparing Form MBP 1& Form DIR 8 of Directors.
- Other related Secretarial matters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.