Manager - Group HR at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Views:2651 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Mahindra & Mahindra - Deputy Manager/Manager - Company Secretary - Contract (2-5 yrs)
1. Preparing Notice, Agenda, Agenda notes and Minutes of the Board, Committee and Annual General Meetings including compilation of necessary Annexures for the Meetings
2. Convening and coordinating for Board Meetings, Committee Meetings and General Body Meetings
3. Preparation of Notice of the Annual General Meeting/Extra Ordinary General Meeting and Board's report of Unlisted entities
4. Maintaining various reports, registers and returns and other statutory books as required under the Companies Act, 2013
5. Filing of various eforms, reports and returns and handling all other filings with the RoC/MCA as required under the Companies Act, 2013
6. Reporting of post Board Meeting material events to Parent Listed Company as required under the SEBI Listing Regulations
7. Ensure XBRL filings of the Annual Financial Statements
8. Maintenance of Minutes, Director Disclosures, Statutory Records and Registers
9. Handling share related work such as dematerialization, allotment, transfer and issue of shares. (Interaction with NSDL and R&T)
10. Tracking of list of Related parties and RPT approvals and updating the RPT portal on real time basis
11. Handling statutory auditor and secretarial auditor with respect to secretarial matters and arranging for Secretarial Audit Report.
12. Reporting Compliance on Group Companies Compliance portals.
13. Reporting on compliances on monthly/quarterly basis (filing compliance/ SS1and SS2 compliance)
14. Hands on MCA tools and good understanding of navigation on MCA portal.
15. Good experience on all corporate related compliances in general.
16. Good Knowledge of Computer and technology driven candidate.
17. Should be taking Initiative and proactive