Manager - HR at Mahindra Logistics Ltd
Views:2257 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mahindra Logistics - Senior Manager/Manager - BA Supply Development (7-15 yrs)
1. The role of a Team Contributor/BA Program management ability.
2. To manage a team towards achieving the assigned goals,
3. Implementing strategies for achieving profitability improvement.
4. Acquire new Driver Cum Owner and manage the retention and BA life cycle management.
5. Drive the Driver Cum Owner/BA satisfaction Index and manage their retention.
6. A well rounded manager with good execution /people Management ability mindset with Operational skills.
7. Responsibility to acquire business associates for different business verticals & General management experience.
8. Able to deliver results in a competitive environment with strong internal & external partner relationships.
9 . Experience in People transportation, Service Industry or facilities services
10. Should be commercially driven with full understanding of business dynamics.
11. Highly result oriented and motivated to achieve DCO/BA plans.
12. Good communication, presentation, inter- personal and negotiations skills.
13. Good Managerial qualities to manage a team and motivate them.
14. Computer Literate with working knowledge of MS office