Head - Talent Acquisition at Mahindra Logistics
Views:3864 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Mahindra Logistics - Regional HR Head - West (10-15 yrs)
1. Responsible HR deliverables in the respective region.
2. Talent acquisition for all Key positions as per cycle time.
3. Foster a culture of teamwork and respect through implementation of Company standards and guidelines working with the team
4. Acts as a collaborative change agent and operational lead during acquisitions, expansions, contractions and reorganizations. Deals with unique situations requiring specialized knowledge
5. HR operations - Employee life cycle management of On-boarding, Induction Confirmation, Exit management.
6. Performance Appraisal process - KRA's and Evaluation for MLL employees.
7. Appointment, engagement and review of Business Associate (Manpower Contractor) for supplying of Contract manpower as per the business needs
8. Ensure all labour law compliances both for MLL and audit for the Business Associate.
9. Implementation of Learning & Development and engagement initiatives as per plan.
10. Relationship building with the Customer for effective operations delivery and ensure the Service level agreements (SLA- s).
11. Regular review with MLL - Location Head and team for HR support.
12. Devise strategy and deployment of Contractual workforce
13. Understand and anticipate political environment and mitigations plans for various operations
14. Develop and practice proactive Industrial Relations both internal and external environment.