Manager - HR at Mahindra Logistics Ltd
Views:536 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mahindra Logistics - Manager - Procurement (8-12 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Thorough understanding of the Procurement, Sourcing concepts, with hand-on experience
- Should have procurement knowledge and experience and specifically Project Capex & Opexpurchases and experience in setting up of warehouses would be added advantage.
- Good negotiation skills and thorough understanding of procurement process.
Job Description :
- Will be responsible for the Project Procurement (All spent) activities.
- To provide comprehensive procurement Management for capex, opex, MRO spent. MIS / Spent analysis to apprise Management with key Market Trends
- Should be responsible for Procure to Pay Cycle. i.e. Reviews request, negotiates proposals, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, approves payment, and maintains necessary records of procurement spend/materials movement.
- In front-end procurement mode, analyzes data and determines factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
- Coordinates and follows up with stakeholders for Implementation to ensure appropriate procurement, scheduling, and movement of materials and services.
- Develop deep collaborative and innovative relationships with stakeholders to foster right level of proc. involvement in projects
- Ensure all significant spend suppliers are covered by procurement-led contracts, securing buy-in from stakeholders and cost owners.
- Lead the supplier relationship management / contract management & internal stake-holder engagement.