Manager - HR at Mahindra Logistics Ltd
Views:1241 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Mahindra Logistics - Deputy General Manager - Finance - CA (8-12 yrs)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION - CA
- Preparation of statutory books of accounts, financial statements in accordance with accounting standards, guidelines and statues including the production of financial returns as required, Statutory body, as per Accounting standards.
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Ensuring time timely an accurate preparation of monthly Management MIS, Quarterly Result and year-end financial accounts prior to audit.
- Ensuring Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance.
- Working capital and Cash flow Management.
- Take care all legal matters.
- Ensuring Direct & Indirect Tax Compliance.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities. Continuously work upon improvement of financial controls and update internal control mechanism.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Business partnering - work closely with Business Team and Leadership team to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision-making.
- Good Team Management and Communication skill.
- Ability to Managing Team
- Strong Domain Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Inter personal Skill
- Liasioning with other department.