Mahindra Integrated Business Solutions - Lead - Training & Quality - BPO/KPO Process (5-9 yrs)
Opening for "Lead - Training & Quality" with "Mahindra Integrated Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd."
1) Manage the Training function which includes designing content, designing implementation models of training, certification processes. Training could be functional, behavioural and Client related. Responsible for execution, throughput and sustenance of training
2) Manage the Quality role which includes designing the evaluation sheet with the Client, structuring the evaluation methodology, identifying and implementing improvement measures. Responsible for maintaining high standards of quality in delivery of SLA agreed with Client
3) Process excellence - Design SOP for processes, eliminate NVA in processes, liaison with Client and Operations to ensure seamless process delivery by simplifying processes from end customer perspective
4) Manage Company's participation in various forums, panels, seminars, awards including designing of submissions
5) Manage Quarterly newsletter, website, linked-in page, facebook page, content design for various marketing and other initiatives of the Company
1) Graduate/Post Graduate
2) Six Sigma Black Belt
3) Should have managed a team size of 15-20 people minimum
4) Should have prior experience in managing Training and Quality team
5) Should have prior experience in BPO.
1) Excellent in spoken and written English
2) Ability to lead a team especially through exceptional circumstances
3) Inter-personal skills and ability to liaison between Client and Operations to ensure quality of delivery
4) Eye for detail in terms of process improvements
5) Technology bent of mind with exposure to tools such as MS Projects, Quality monitoring tools etc.
Job Location : Mumbai (Goregaon)
CTC Bracket : Rs. 9.0 Lacs to 11.0 Lacs