Manager at Mahindra Home Finance
Views:2980 Applications:748 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Mahindra Home Finance - Manager - Project Management (1-2 yrs)
SECTOR : Financial Services Sector
HIRING COMPANY : Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Ltd.
ROLE BAND : Managerial
REPORTING TO : Managing Director - Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Ltd
Location : Mumbai
ROLE DESCRIPTION : The role entails supporting the Leadership Team to formulate strategic projects and being actively involved in facilitating and monitoring their implementation
KEY DELIVERABLES :
Management Support :
- Partnering with the Senior Management and Regional Business Heads for execution of strategic objectives and performance measurement of KPI's for the business.
- Maintaining cognizance of the market ecosystem, customer realities and any other significant market fluctuations to support superior fact-based decision making for Senior Management prior to project initiation.
- Splitting the project into various components and then bridging gaps to bring projects to fruition, while keeping deadlines in mind.
- Synthesizing current status and preparing preliminary action steps in key areas of the business.
Performance Monitoring :
- Sharing updates on the progress of - business as usual and projects of the office.
- Custodian of all periodic Business Reviews between MD & HODs / Regional Leadership / External Parties. Responsible for ensuring the following:
- Creating a list of org-wide / region specific Projects emanating from such reviews
- Tracking & driving these projects with the concerned Department Head / Regional Leadership
- Managing complexity and hurdles which may arise during the course of the project along with the concerned Project Owner
- Implementing and monitoring Strategic Plans / decisions.
- Measuring the impact of new and existing business projects
Special initiatives :
- Leading special initiatives in new business areas.
- Regularly revisiting initiatives to accomplish them according to strategic priorities.
- Creating key business presentations for the Board, etc.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS :
Should possess :
- An analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with the ability to see the big picture
- High energy and assertiveness along with the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders seamlessly.
- Mastery in Project Evaluation & review techniques (PERT/CPM etc.)
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS : Graduate Engineer + MBA from Tier 1 college
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.