Manager at Mahindra Home Finance
Views:825 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Mahindra Home Finance - Manager - Business Analyst - Strategy & Operations (2-5 yrs)
Manager - Strategy and Operations - Business Analyst
Industry- Financial Services Sector
Role Reports to COO
Digitization - Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Ltd is on an accelerated digitization journey with several mission critical strategic IT projects underway (LOS, LMS, collections). The Business Analyst will help design business processes and coordinate between the business and IT / vendor teams for on-time delivery
Strategy - The strategy role entails a deep understanding of rural markets, consumer psyche and the overall home loan value chain to track progress on ongoing strategic initiatives and designing new ones.
- The role involves constant interaction across functions and the field team and the employee is expected to use technology tools to innovate and identify new opportunities to improve customer service, employee convenience and the overall efficiency.
- In addition, the role entails creating presentations for the Board, investors, governments and other internal and external stakeholders.
Key Deliverables: On time delivery of strategic IT projects and conformity with business expectations.
Education & Work Experience: Engineering background + 2 yrs exp. Post engineering & MBA from colleges like ( SIBM / IIFT / NMIMS / TAPMI ). Post MBA experience of 2 about years
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: Good communication skills; project management experience for IT transformations.
- An understanding of the Financial services industry
- A willingness and enthusiasm to work with a rural TG, willingness to travel across rural India to understand the needs of the rural consumer better and
- An ability to handle multiple cross functional projects in different domains
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.