HR at Mahindra Holidays
Views:471 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts - Manager - Collections (8-11 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- He/She will be responsible for increasing the overall ASF Collections from Fully paid member base. Improving the daily productivity of outbound tele-calling team. Coordinate with all branches and other stakeholders to improve collection efficiency through detailed analysis
Company Overview :
- Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd., (MHRIL) is a part of the Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group and brings to the industry values such as Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand - Club Mahindra Holidays-, today has a fast growing customer base of over 194,000 members and 58 beautiful resorts at some of the most exotic locations in India and abroad.
- Over the last decade, MHRIL has established itself as a market leader in the family holiday business. The company has followed a two pronged strategy - rapidly increasing its bouquet of resorts to provide more variety in holidaying options and enhancing its service levels to its members to provide delight at every point of interaction.
- All MHRIL resorts are totally geared to cater to a variety of holiday needs and experiences in all areas of operation, from housekeeping to food & beverage to holiday activities. Creating and managing the holiday experience is a core strength.
- MHRIL also has a strong network of sales teams spread across length and breadth of India and abroad for acquisition of newer members. The two customer facing business units are centrally supported by corporate enablers to provide its members with world class hospitality and memorable holiday experiences.
Budget Handled / Responsible for Number of People / Extent of Signature Authority :
- 16 outbound telecallers
1. To improve ASF Collections.
2. Outbound ASF tele-calling team productivity.
3. Understanding Requirements, architecting and designing strategies for improving ASF Collections.
4. Arrange and attend stakeholder meetings at regular intervals to improve collections efficiency
5. Prepare and manage dashboards, analysis on various levels and share insights to understand the current challenges and steps to improve.