HR at Confidential
Views:494 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mahindra Holidays - Corporate Food & Beverages Manager (18-20 yrs)
Job Title : Corporate Food and Beverage Manager
Job Code : Grade 9/10
Function Resorts : Corporate Sub-Function F&B
Location : Mumbai Corporate Office
Reports To (Title) : Functionally Chief Resorts Officer - Mr. Miguel Munoz
Administratively Chief Resorts Officer
Superior's Superior (Title) Functionally MD & CEO - Mr. Kavinder Singh
Administratively MD & CEO
Company Overview :
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand - Club Mahindra Holidays-, today has a fast-growing customer base of over 220,000 members and 61+- resorts at some of the most exotic locations in India and abroad.
Mission : Good Living. Happy Families.
Vision : We will be amongst the Top 5 VO companies of the world in terms of member base by FY 2021.
- Parentage : Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited is part of the USD 20.7- billion multinational Mahindra Group. With over 200,000 employees in 100 countries across the globe, the group is also among India's top ten industrial houses with interests in aerospace, aftermarket, agribusiness, automotive, components, consulting services, defense, energy, farm equipment, finance and insurance, industrial equipment, information technology, leisure and hospitality, logistics, real estate, retail, and two wheelers.
- Domain Expertise : Over the last decade, MHRIL has established itself as a market leader in the family holiday business. The company has followed a two-pronged strategy- rapidly increasing its bouquet of resorts to provide more variety in holidaying options and enhancing service levels to delight members at every point of interaction.
- All MHRIL resorts are equipped to cater to a variety of holiday needs and experiences. Across all areas of operations- from housekeeping, food & beverage to holiday activities, we are all about creating unique holiday experiences.
Functional reporting of Executive Chef and Manager Food and Beverage
Sl. No. Accountabilities :
1. Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labor costs and departmental profitability
2. Conceptualize F&B operations across resorts depending upon each resort and its unique location
3. Provide expert advice for facility planning and design for F&B operations
4. Draw up revenue and expense budgets for new acquisitions and existing hotel assets for F& B division
5. Participation and input towards F&B Marketing activities.
6. Correct selection and hiring of HOD- S in Food Production and F&B service at new and existing resorts
7. Conduct Menu / Food Trials in all our restaurants and ensure smooth implementation and roll-out
8. Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition
9. Conduct periodic F&B Audit as per the annual plan at all resorts
10. Review and Authorize FSSAI Statutory representatives and ensure implementation of Statutory Regulations at each resort
11. Review BHC-Food Certification Process at all resorts
12. Provide training on Food and Hygiene certification, run Master Chef program and run the Sous Chef Live Program
13. Maintain updated F&B SOPs across Resorts, F&B standard recipes / offerings and always ensure its implementation
14. Generate ideas and constantly come up with new F&B initiatives across resorts
15. Excellent skills terms of managing business relations with external and internal service providers.
16. Strong understanding of Food/Operational Standards, Cost Control and Safety & Health requirements, Outstanding leadership and organizational skills Strong Financial acumen
Interfaces (If Applicable) :
- Internal Persons Purpose Frequency
- Marketing - Collaterals
- Themes / Promotions / PR / Corporate Events Need based
- Purchase - Centralized standardization of F&B items
- Provide Approvals on Quality of Items Ongoing
- Finance - Analysis of Revenues and Food Costs Ongoing
- External Persons / Organizations Purpose Frequency
- Professional Bodies & Certification Agencies - Certification / Standards Need based
- Organizational Relationships
ANY OTHER COMMENTS :
- Current & Updated Knowledge of F&B concepts & offerings
- Updated on Statutory Regulations & its implementation
- Training Delivery
- Process Orientation & SOP Knowledge
- Creativity & Innovation