Manager - Talent Acquisition at Mahindra Finance
Views:811 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Mahindra Finance - Program Manager - Training/Learning (8-10 yrs)
- Assesses developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
- Actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify learning needs in accordance with the organization's strategic and operational plans.
- Understand the gap of learning needs through job analysis, appraisal process and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Establish an ongoing process of review and development of learning to best represent business needs and company values.
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with the organisation's objectives.
- Working closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.