Manager - Talent Acquisition at Mahindra Finance
Views:3424 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Mahindra Finance - Program Manager - Training/Learning (8-10 yrs)
- Assesses developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
- Actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify learning needs in accordance with the organization's strategic and operational plans.
- Understand the gap of learning needs through job analysis, appraisal process and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Establish an ongoing process of review and development of learning to best represent business needs and company values.
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with the organisation's objectives.
- Working closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.