Deputy Manager HR at Mahindra Finance
Views:1232 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Mahindra Finance - Manager - Compensation & Benefits (2-4 yrs)
Graduate in BE & MBA. Experience 2 to 4 Yrs in Compensation & Benefits
- Responsible for the delivery of Compensation-related processes monthly, including processing of Incentives Mthly/ Qtly / or any special incentive, Leave Encashment, statutory bonus cycles are run smoothly, ensure all compensation activities are undertaken correctly accurately and as per timelines.
- Responsible for Annual Compensation.
- Ensuring state wise Statutory Minimum wages are met.
- Responsible for implementation of different compensation projects i.e. market benchmarking, policy benchmarking, deriving inferences and suggesting suitable adjustment to the Management and implementing the same.
- Designing compensation for promotion cases.
- Responsible for successful implementation of Total reward framework.
- Develop and execute implementation/communication strategies for any plan changes and other benefits initiatives.
- Responsible for researching, resolving and responding to benefits queries and escalations from employees, the HR function, and management.
- Responsible to ensure and provide necessary data monthly, including new hires, salary change etc for payroll process (including pre- payroll) is run effectively and timely as per pre- defined time lines.
- Maintaining Compensation data in SAP.