DM - Talent Acquisition at Mahindra Home Finance
Views:1167 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:293
Mahindra Finance - Learning & Development Role (2-5 yrs)
Job Purpose Statement :
The incumbent in this role will support functional learning and development interventions across the organization. The role will be responsible for enhancing employee skills and improving frontline productivity by designing well-structured programs and ensuring effective implementation of the same. The role will also contribute towards building people management capabilities in frontline leaders. The incumbent will collaborate multiple stakeholders to design effective programs and support in ensuring consistent learning experiences across the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Work closely with regional stakeholders to identify training needs and assist in developing functional learning journeys for critical employee cohorts.
- Collaborate with the regional HR team to ensure the effective delivery of mandatory training and implementation of learning interventions for frontline teams.
- Support training facilitators in planning and delivering sessions by leveraging diverse methods to ensure engaging and interactive content and effective knowledge transfer.
- Support the development of people management capabilities in frontline leadership as well as behavioral competency development through learning interventions.
- Prepare and publish annual and monthly training calendars for regions in consultation with the Head of L&D in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors and external stakeholders to develop high-quality instructional , functional training materials in user-friendly formats, including text, video, animation, recorded presentations, or eLearning formats, following design best practices.
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of learning programs through data analysis, learner feedback, and performance metrics, and make data-driven recommendations for program enhancements.
- Track the completion status of employee learning and ensure timely completion.
- Maintain the training Management Information System (MIS) for all L&D programs and initiatives. Develop and maintain training procedure manuals, training content, guides, and course materials.
- Track annual and monthly training budgets.
- Stay updated on learning trends, emerging technologies, and the latest developments in adult learning and best practices to ensure our programs remain innovative and effective.
Professional Qualification Required : MBA in HR with 2-5 yrs. of relevant experience.
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Strong in MS Office: Especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Content Development: Design/ production tools
- Business Acumen and understanding
- Product Knowledge: experience / strong knowledge credentials in the BFSI industry
- Managing multiple assignments and projects
- Digital Learning (Exposure in building/ managing E-Learning, hybrid learning, CBT)