Deputy Manager at Mahindra FInance
Views:1263 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Mahindra Finance - DVP - Leadership Development & Behavioral Learning & Development (16-19 yrs)
Job Title: DVP - Leadership Development and Behavioral L&D
Experience: 16-19 yrs
- Develop a holistic leadership development framework that encompasses training, mentorship, coaching, and experiential learning.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify key leadership competencies and skills necessary for success within the organization.
- Design and curate leadership and behavioral training curricula, leveraging both internal resources and external partnerships, to address skill gaps and foster continuous growth.
- Establish and manage mentorship and coaching programs that facilitate knowledge transfer and leadership skill refinement.
- Utilize data-driven insights to track program effectiveness, make improvements, and demonstrate ROI on leadership development initiatives.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in leadership development to ensure our programs remain innovative and relevant.
- Plan and implement the behavioral training calendar in collaboration with functional training team and Regional HR teams.
Academic qualification :
- PG in Psychology or HR (Tier 1 or 2 B School)
Work Experience :
- 14 - 16 years at least. He/She should have significant experience in working with senior leaders in a corporate/head office. Must be currently based in Mumbai Industry experience in order of preference
- NBFC, Banking, Insurance/AMC, Telecom, Pharma/FMCG Should have extensive experience in
- Leadership Development, Talent Management. Must have a strong knowledge of Psychometrics, Coaching and other Leadership Development tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.