Deputy Manager HR at Mahindra Finance
Views:658 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Mahindra Finance - Deputy General Manager - Leadership Development - IIM/XLRI/SCMHRD/TISS (10-14 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Leadership Development
- Develop Leadership Development Strategy and implement learning interventions in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Development programs, frameworks and other best practices to help leaders to get the best out of the team.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of the programs.
- Create and monitor the CB budget for the year
- Drive synergy between other Mahindra Finance companies and M&M group companies
- Implement Digital Learning Platforms and tools and drive usage and effectiveness
- Effectively establish, deepen and sustain key relationships with functional stakeholders to understand business needs and related performance gaps.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define desired performance outcomes and the required behaviors, skills and knowledge needed by different roles to deliver them.
- Candidate from Premium institute only. Full Time MBA.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.