Deputy Manager at Mahindra FInance
Views:1024 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Mahindra Finance - Chief Manager - Learning & Development/Talent Management (10-12 yrs)
- Design and Delivery - Develop, implement and manage leadership and behavioral Interventions based on organization's strategic and operational plans.
- Content Creation - Design, curate and/or identify leadership development and behavioral development interventions and programs in line with business strategy and needs.
- Review and impact measurement - Identify, monitor and report on key metrics that demonstrate program impact. Conduct frequent reviews towards the same.
- Internal and External Stakeholder and Network management - Have strong connects with Exec Ed departments of premier institutions, high end leadership development faculty and organizations, senior leaders within the organization.
- Ecosystem awareness - Continually stay updated on leadership development trends, best practices, though leadership and literature.
- Psychometrics - use and interpretation of various psychometric instruments as relevant to the need identified.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.